95-HOUR Children's Yoga Teacher Training
Monthly Live Sessions to keep you motivated, on-track and to get you certified.
online training was easily accessible and I found the sessions really
interesting and informative. Laura has been incredibly supportive and
clearly has a passion for sharing yoga with communities worldwide.
would definitely recommend this training, it has changed my life."
- Nikki, School Teacher
"If anyone is thinking of this kind of training DO IT NOW!!
Be prepared to get inspired,motivated, educated, to laugh, get pulled right out of your comfort zone and be wrapped up in warm,kind , extremely friendly little bubble.
Can not recommend enough! GO ON DO IT."
- Christine, Kids Yoga Teacher & Founder of Sunkids Yoga
Are you a teacher or childcare professional who wants:
- To support children in your regular work by increasing their confidence, self-belief, resilience and self-regulation skills; helping them to focus, optimise their learning and expand their social and emotional skills
Understand and learn how yoga and meditation can be translated into a child-friendly, creative and engaging practice that actually gets kids to focus, release emotions and make healthy decisions
- A change career so that you can wake up everyday excited about your work, having more time and freedom to work on projects that actually make a positive impact on your local and the Global community
- Feel a deep sense of joy, excitement and value helping children and teens with anxiety, trauma and those in economically developing areas of world, with playful and practical techniques that actually work and are easy to share with all ages
Or are you a parent or carer who wants:
- To help your own children to feel safe and calm; increase their resilience, confidence and emotionally stability and support them to be kind, strong, communicative individuals
- To share your love of yoga and mindfulness with your own kids and teens and perhaps those in your community too – help them to start own yoga routine that benefits their mental and emotional health
- Strengthen your connection with your own children and teens through something meaningful and valuable that you can easily do together on a regular basis
In this 95-hour teacher training, Lead Teacher Laura shares her 20-yeasr experience of education, family support and yoga practice, combining the 3 to provide a unique approach to children's yoga and meditation that is playful, educational and therapeutic, ensuring that all aspects of a child's development and health are supported and improved through specific strategies, formulas and creative techniques (that actually work!)
"The training was everything I expected and more. Laura provides a very in depth training covering all age groups from toddlers to teens in a variety of areas from visualizations to inversions to Hindu Mythology. I am so excited to use my new skills and tools in my classes.
have taken several of Laura’s online trainings and they have also been
fantastic! I look forward to continuing my studies and practice with
- Kristy, Yoga Studio Owner & Founder of Kula Kids
gave one of Laura's free courses a go and I was hooked! I learned so much
in that 45 minutes that I couldn’t wait for more.
I completed Laura’s 95
hour yoga course in December 2020. The course was interactive, soooo
informative, fun and I met the most amazing people on it. I felt
completely ready to teach yoga to children and have been doing so online
for the last three weeks.
The training didn’t stop at the end of the
course. Laura is available to answer questions we have, give advice and
support us whenever we need it.
I would highly recommend any/all
of Laura’s courses, you won’t be disappointed".
- Annika, Children's Behaviour Coach & Founder of Invigasoul
Since Laura is an Early Years Educator, she has designed all of our on-demand workshops to be interactive and engaging with a mix of movement, demonstration classes, reflection time and teaching time.
Each workshop is divided into 90-min segments making it easy and feasible to fit into your week.
You can do just 90-mins per week and still complete the training within a year.
Or do one workshop per week and complete in 5-months
2 workshops per week and complete it in 10-weeks
Or do it over the holidays and complete it in just 9-days
It's designed to fit into your unique schedule, and will be a highlight of your week
All assignments are creative, short and can be completed in writing or video recording, so no matter what type of learner you are or whether you prefer writing or speaking, you can easily complete each of the 7 assignments in 15-30 mins (and those hours count towards your certification)
The training is 95-hours in TOTAL, including workshop times and time for assignments, with optional Live Online Coaching Calls, Teaching Practices and Q&A sessions with Laura
You'll start your learning journey as soon as you register for the training.
Practice sharing yoga and meditation with kids as soon as you sign up as you’ll get access to workshops and meditation scripts (you just read the script which is based on Laura’s specific formula of guiding a relaxation that kids will actually listen to and do)
The online training is exactly the same curriculum and certificate as in-person training with some extra bonuses such as:
- It's self-paced with life-time access
- SAVE $150usd by signing up before July 21st ($150usd discount)
- Includes Live online teaching practices and Q&A sessions throughout July & August
- Small group coaching after completing the training
didn't know what to expect from an online teacher training course,
wondering if it might feel a bit remote. I couldn't have been more
wrong. Laura is an inspiring and fantastic teacher.
The community and
friends I have found whilst attending the zoom tutorials, has been a
wonderful surprise. Everyone is so supportive of one another.
passionate about kids yoga and this is infectious. I have learnt so
much, without even being aware of it. I am very grateful to have found
Divine Light online and made the decision to do the course.
I will 100%
be back for more".
- Alison, Parent
After completing the training, you'll have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Share yoga, meditation and mindfulness with children and teens aged 3-16 years old in schools, yoga studios, community centres, libraries or at their homes
- Teach children and teens online via Zoom, Facebook live, Youtube, Insta stories, IGTV or pre-recorded classes, so that you can reach a community of children and families that really need and want your kids yoga classes even if they can't access them in-person
- Teach short but effective sessions online, in your classrooms, therapy sessions or with your family, such as:
- 5-minute sessions of mindfulness to get kids to focus;
- 3-minute meditations to help them to self-regulate;
- 2-minutes of yoga poses to empower and build strength;
- 6-minute breathing activities to release emotions and anxiety
You don’t have to dedicate hours each week to sharing yoga with children and teens, short sessions throughout the day or week are equally as valuable to their well-being
- Teach children's yoga full-time: Change your career and start teaching yoga in schools, after school clubs, sports clubs, libraries, community centres, in family homes, children’s residential homes, online (live or pre-recorded) , outdoors at the park or beach, in nurseries and childcare centres
Laura's approach is creative, relevant, holistic and fun. You will
leave with a deeper appreciation of what children's yoga can look like
and why it is so important!
Laura is one of the most positive, knowledgeable and encouraging
teachers I have ever met. Do it!"
- Caroline, Primary School Teacher,
DATES: Start and complete anytime
All workshops are self-paced and on-demand, so you can watch in your own time, no
matter what time zone you are on or what other commitments you have, you
can join and fully participate in the course.
The online teacher training offers full flexibility and is designed to fit into your own schedule so you can complete the training at any time throughout 2022 or 2023.
We will have 8 live online sessions (optional) throughout the year. Each live session will be 90-mins long and will focus on one aspect of children's yoga. This is a great opportunity to connect with other trainees and ask me any questions, as well as get involved in interesting group discussions and idea sharing.
All sessions are recorded in case you can't join live, so you don't miss anything!
The curriculum and workshops will be as they would be in person, with some fun, additional extras for the online program
also have a fun and highly interactive members area so that you can ask
questions and seek advice outside of the workshop hours and we'll be
leading optional classes in different time zones, so that you can always
get some 'live-time' with me.
“Firstly, I would like to say that Laura is a fantastic, caring and knowledgeable teacher. I learned so much over the 10 day course, all of which I now feel confident to instantly use to teach my own children's yoga and meditation classes.
Laura instantly made me feel at ease and part of the group, all of whom arrived with a range of multicultural teaching and yoga experience. Her considerable depth of knowledge and practical experience of yoga, meditation, child development, teaching across the age ranges and pedagogical methods were instantly apparent and confidently communicated to each member of the group.
Laura made sure that there were many opportunities to practically apply what we were learning within the group and within a class with the local children.
If you are thinking of attending one of Laura's courses, do not hesitate. It will be the journey of a lifetime both for yourself and for the children you will teach afterwards.”-Alex, Early Years Educator
Through interactive workshops, experiential activities, group discussions, problem-solution sessions, brainstorming sessions and individual assignments we will explore:
- Techniques and activities to introduce breath-work that will support children's mental health and well-being during every day experiences such as anxiety, sleep difficulties, overwhelm and hyper-activity.
- A range of classic and more creative, age-appropriate yoga poses and sequences, and how to teach this to each age group in an interactive and engaging way
- Safe practice when teaching yoga poses - what is developmental and age-appropriate and what to avoid
- Creative meditations, including visualisations and moving meditations so that you will confident to share a range of different meditation techniques to children aged 3-18 years old, tailored towards their needs
- Partner and group yoga fun for all ages & abilities, including mixed age-groups and family yoga
- Combining key Educational Philosophy and teaching methodology so that you can fully understand how children learn and how you can tailor your classes to their learning needs and styles
- Introducing yoga philosophy and practices to children of all ages in a practical and relevant way, including Hindu Mythology, the Chakra System (the energetic body), The 8 Limbs of Yoga, Yama and Niyama
- Behaviour management in the yoga class so that you can feel confident to manage a group of children, in a positive and playful manner that enhances their social and behaviour skills
- Planning & sequencing based on children's learning styles and behaviour patterns
- Challenging poses for Teens & Tweens
- Yoga for Teens Anxiety
- A variety of traditional and alternative Mandala Art Meditations to support children to reflect and process difficult emotions and events in their lives
- Creative Mindfulness activities to enhance children's self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Therapeutic and nurturing yoga techniques for children with Special Needs
- Understanding Autism, ADHD, Sensory Disorders, communication difficulties and social-emotional difficulties and how to effectively use yoga for each of these special needs
- Interactive story-telling and yoga journeys for all age groups
- Yoga and mindfulness games and activities for various age groups, abilities and interests
- The business side of kids yoga: Practical, effective and actionable strategies to get your kids yoga classes set-up for success, right away!
recommend this course to any parent, care giver, educator or anyone who
works with the children and teens.
Laura is an amazing teacher who is
passionate about yoga. Most importantly, she is a generous soul who
shares all her skills and knowledge about kids' yoga, which enable us to
support the children's wellbeing, emotional and mental growth!
grateful to finally complete the course and look forward to living the
next kids' yoga teaching journey. Thank you so much Laura!"
- Grace, Yoga Teacher
Module 1 - Yoga fundamentals for children aged 3-18 years old
We start the training by preparing you to work with children and teens by supporting you to understand developmental stages, the fundamentals of psychology and brain development, children's behaviour and learning styles.
look at key teaching methodology to ensure that your kids yoga classes
are always interesting, engaging and creative, so that you can fully
support all elements of children's physical, emotional and mental
well-being through yoga, meditation, mindfulness and mindset practices.
Module 2 - Teaching Yoga to Different Age Groups
this module, you’ll learn creative, safe, practical and meaningful
practices for each of the age groups - early years, middle-school,
tweens and teens.
By combining developmental stages, psychology and brain development to understand specific yoga, meditation, breathing and mindset practices to support each individual age group in your kids and teens yoga classes.
At the end of this module, you'll have knowledge, skills and ideas on
how to effectively plan and lead movement practices through art, music,
imagination, journaling, group discussions and therapeutic play
practices in order to fully support children and teens with:
* Relationship and communication skills
* Confidence and resilience
* Compassionate communication and social skills
* Self-regulation and emotional awareness
Module 3 - Breathing Techniques for Children & Teens
breathing techniques are some of the most powerful practices in yoga,
to support children and teens in self-regulation, giving them the
ability and power to manipulate their own nervous system and mind, to
release emotions, anxiety and bring themselves back to a place of
stillness, calm and control.
By the end of this module you'll have:
wealth of knowledge and skills on how to use fast-acting breathing
techniques to support children during challenging times and difficult
experiences, including anxiety and sleep disorders
- Practical strategies to use in your class to help over-active, over stimulated children to feel calm, quiet and focused
- A wide variety of age-appropriate, effective breathing techniques (that actually work), to use with each age group
- Ideas on how to make breathing techniques fun, creative and engaging for each age group
- Strategies to teach breathing techniques to each age group and how to encourage and support them to use that at home, in school and during stressful times
breathing techniques to help children with anxiety, hyper-activity,
over-stimulation, fatigue, sleep problems, frustration & anger,
tiredness and lack of concentration
Module 4 - Meditation Techniques for Children & Teens
the end of this module you'll have a wide range of techniques and
teaching methodology to creatively teach a variety of meditations
- Visualisations for each age group
- Specific Meditation Techniques to Promote Patience, Focus, Releasing Emotions & Processing Experiences
- Moving Meditations and Walking Meditation Techniques for each age group
- Yoga Nidra Meditation (The Yogic 'Sleep") for Teens
- Meditation Techniques to Support Children with Anxiety and Stress
- Mindfulness Meditations to Enhance Children's Self-Awareness and Self-Regulation Skills
Module 5 - Yoga Philosophy for Children & Teens
This is always a highlight of the training! Whether you have limited or no experience of Yoga Philosophy or if you're an experienced yoga practitioner with a wealth of knowledge of yoga philosophy, you'll gain a deeper understanding and insight into:
- The Chakra System (the energetic body), the 8 limbs of Yoga, the 4 Paths of Yoga and Hindu Mythology, and how this is relevant and beneficial to children and teens
- How to use aspects of Yoga Philosophy and Hindu Mythology to support children and teens experiencing difficult emotions, events and experiences, and how to use it to enhance their mental and emotional well-being
- How to introduce complex and abstract concepts of yoga philosophy to children and teens in a creative and relevant way that they can understand and connect with
- Creating yoga poses, sequences, visualisations, mantras and meditation based on Hindu Mythology, so that you can effectively and easily teach yoga through story-telling
- How to teach yoga philosophy to children and teens with different religious and spiritual backgrounds and beliefs
Module 6- Yoga for Tweens & Teens
In this part of the training, we dive into teaching Teen Yoga:
- How to safely and appropriately teach challenging poses to the 11-18 year old age group
- Which poses are appropriate for each age group and ability
- How to spot mis-alignments and adjust teens to ensure that they are safe in the poses
- Creating yoga sequences that are engaging, appropriate and empowering for teens
- Planning and theming teen yoga classes to focus on a Peak Pose or a Key aspect of Yoga Philosophy
- How to make yoga and meditation fun and interesting to tweens and teens
- How to encourage and support tweens and teens to practice yoga, breathing techniques, meditation and mindfulness at home
Module 7 - Yoga for Children With Additional Needs
In this section of the training, we delve into yoga for children
with special needs, including ADHD, Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder,
physical disabilities and behaviour challenges.
You'll learn how to effectively teach 1-1 yoga sessions and how to plan inclusive yoga classes that are tailored towards each child's needs. You'll gain practical skills and techniques on specific strategies, resources, yoga poses, breathing and meditation techniques that are super effective for children with specific additional needs.
Module 8 - Practice, Implementation & Action
After completing this short module, you can start effectively planning, teaching and managing yoga for
children and teens online, in schools, 1:1 sessions, yoga studios and
your local community to instantly make an impact and an income through
Our final workshop The Business of Kids Yoga , will prepare you to set up your own kids yoga classes and business by giving you practical tips and strategies to get clear and get started on your planning, promotion and marketing your classes with ease.
could not have been happier with the course! Laura is so passionate
and has such an extensive amount of experience in both Early Years
Education and in yoga which was so evident in her teacher training.
Everything was taught openly, genuinely and completely from the heart.
felt that she gave all her students the tools they needed to open their
minds to how they approach teaching yoga to young children.
I left the training feeling confident and excited about the prospect of applying what I had learned to any situation. It wasn't just power point presentations listing different activities, it was a whole new way of looking at teaching children yoga".
- Gemmarie, Early Years Educator & Founder of Little Gems
absolutely loved every second of my training and Laura opened my eyes
to so many possibilities that I never knew existed within the world of
yoga and yoga for children.
Laura is such an inspiration, she is truly
an incredible human being. I would recommend this training to anyone
who is interested in not only teaching yoga but to anyone who has an
interest in working with children, you will gain a world of knowledge
and your heart will just expand by participating in this course."
- Dory, Yoga Teacher
You'll absolutely LOVE this training if:
- You LOVE to sing, dance, play, share, learn, reflect and connect
- You LOVE to be part of a supportive, conscious community in which you can feel empowered and inspired as well as empowering and inspiring others with your stories, experiences and mindful actions and words
- You LOVE shared learning environments
- You LOVE to connect new people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and countries
- You see and feel a need for change in your family, your community and the world as a whole and you want to step up and make that change through the healing affects of yoga and mindfulness
- You have a deep connection to yoga or a real curiosity to delve deeper into yoga, meditation and mindfulness
"You will end this training with more knowledge, a useful tool box of activities adapted to every kids, some behavior management tips, class ideas, method to write effective visualization, an overview of what a real class could be, valuable feedback, a roadmap for your future projects (the last day workshop is really well done!) and more confidence in your abilities!
The whole training is rich, diverse, playful, fun, poetic and super interesting.Laura is an amazing and generous teacher who has so much knowledge to share, that I can only recommend her and her perfectly thought out training.
No hesitation, GO FOR IT! "
- Marine, Parent and Well-Being Coach
FOUNDER AND LEAD TEACHER, LAURA
teaching yoga, Laura was an international primary school teacher; with a
BA Degree in Education and Special Needs and over 20 years experience
of working with children in educational and therapeutic settings
throughout Asia and the UK.
Working with a range of educational
curriculums and philosophies including, Montessori, Reggio Emilia and
the UK Foundation Stage Curriculum, has enabled Laura to create a unique
form of Children’s Yoga and Well-Being as she combines her knowledge of
philosophy and teaching methodology with the practices of
yoga and Ayurveda, and therapeutic practices and growth mindset
strategies to effectively support both the physiology and psychology of
children and teens.
Laura's approach to children's yoga is therapeutic, educational, creative and playful. She
is committed to life-long learning and to sharing her passion and
knowledge of education and yoga with others; she is dedicated to
supporting children and young people to become well-balanced, resilient,
open-minded, compassionate individuals by sharing the philosophy and teachings of yoga across all areas of the World.
experience was fantastic. As a registered psychologist, I am expected
to regularly attend continuing professional development training and as
such, have spent thousands of Dollars and hours in many different
workshops and training - both personal and professional.
I can honestly
say that the learning, the inspiration, and the community that I have
made on this training has been of the most personally fulfilling of any
of the training I have ever done.
The training is part theory, part
experiential, part philosophical, part heart-felt, part mindful and
wrapped up in a business model. Be prepared to move, dance, laugh and
- Clayton, Educational Psychologist
down, investing in the 95-Hour Certification was the best
decision I have ever made!
Laura's passion and knowledge shine
throughout the course.
I can honestly say that, even without rolling
out the yoga mats, so much of it applies to helping the children in my
daycare find success throughout the day "
- Katherine, Early Years Educator
This training really is for you if;
You want to empower children and young people to become mentally strong, resilient, emotionally balanced, self-aware, connected and confident in their own body
You want to support children in becoming creative, open-minded, accepting, compassionate individuals
You see a need for social change in the world, your local community and in children’s individual lives
You want to create an emotionally safe space for children and teens to express their thoughts, feelings and ideas freely
You want to share essential tools with children and teens to self-regulate and heal themselves independently
You want to share concepts and ideas of gratitude, self-worth, awareness, respect, empathy, connection and community
- Sylvia, Relax Kids Coach
course is really planned very well, and Laura teaches in a fun and
engaging way, tapping into each participant’s creativity and inner child
– so it never felt as an obstacle that we only connected virtually.
I was impressed by the depth of the programme, and gained valuable knowledge about teaching yoga to children, tailoring yoga exercises to children with special needs, and using handy mindfulness tools. I have found these insights very practical – not only as a yogi, but also as a parent. "
- Anne, Yoga Teacher & Founder of Still Mind
is by far one of the best thing that happened to me in the past
years.Throughout the course I didn’t even blink nor took a break for a
day, I was so excited and committed and willing to learn, and learn and
learn even more.
Laura is by far the best educator, yoga trainer,
practitioner and many other qualities. The beauty from inside out,
dedicated and so passionate about her work. I started my social media
platforms and organized zoom volunteer sessions in my community straight
after the course.
I am amazed of myself. But this couldn’t be done
without Laura’s guidance. I don’t have words to thank you
The great thing is that anytime I have a doubt or a question about a theme or a difficult child case I ask Laura and she always give me the best advice. She just gave me wings to fly".
- Livia, School PE Teacher
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A Yoga Alliance certification as a Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT 95-Hours) upon full completion of the online teacher training
- A lesson plan structure and formula for creative, holistic and well-rounded classes
- Lesson plans to use with different age-groups so that you can start teaching with ease and confidence without the stress of planning
- Guided meditation scripts for 3-18 year olds and family yoga so that you can easily start leading meditations right away (even before you complete the training)
- Access to the LIVE Online workshops, coaching calls and teaching practice time with Laura throughout 2022 & 2023
- Recordings of all workshops and live sessions plus life-time access so that you can continue your learning and growth over the coming years by returning to the on-demand workshops at any point, on any device
- An interactive members area of our global community where you can seek advice and ask questions, knowing that you'll get support from Laura and a group of over 200 experienced Divine Light Yoga trained teachers
- Confidence, knowledge and motivation to instantly start and continue to expand your children's yoga classes, studio and business
is brilliant. She is very approachable & knowledgeable. She is very
easy to listen to and the workshop was well laid out, well planned and
- Zeina, School Teacher
is simply...changing the world, one child at a time! And I feel so
lucky to have found the course, so I can do the same! You can expect a
full toolbox on how to teach hands on teaching daily, and feeling fully
empowered to go out there and do it, once you have completed the
Meeting and free dancing and mandala yoga-ing with a bunch of like minded peeps is the icing on the cake and the start of a tribe that will support and play with you through your kids yoga journey"- Audrey Lim, Parent & Yoga Teacher
StartAgreement of Participation
StartWelcome & Introduction Workshop (107:46)
StartThe Developing Brain & Body of Children (218:44)
StartPartner Yoga - The Fundamentals (51:05)
StartPositive & Playful Behaviour Management Strategies (136:00)
StartVideo Library of Children's Yoga Classes (4:06)
- Monica, Martial Arts Teacher & Founder of Bala Yoga
WHO JOINS OUR TRAINING?
We are SO incredibly fortunate to have a global community with students joining from Asia, Australia & New Zealand, the Middle-East, Europe, North and South America and Africa. Our trainees are mostly:
>> Educational Psychologists and School Counsellors
>> School Teachers and Teaching Support from Early Years to College level
>> Parents, grandparents and carers
>> Social workers
>> Play / art / music therapists
>> Childcare and educational professionals
>> Healthcare and medical professionals
>> Wellness and holistic health practitioners
>> Yoga teachers and practitioners
>> Yoga studio owners and wellness managers
>> Dance, music, art, drama and theatre teachers
>> Playful adults that want to delve into something new, interesting and mindful
"The workshops were well-planned with lots of activities that got the trainees involved so it was never dull, and we had such a fun time with Laura's repertoire of creative tools and techniques to engage children. My inner child was totally stoked!!!
She understands child development
so well and shares all these deep knowledge through easy-to-understand
ways. I loved how she was able to hold the space for such a large group
of us, and managed to create this safe space for us to learn, share and
SUCCESS STORIES FROM OUR STUDENTS
proud that 90% of our teacher graduates start teaching children's yoga
classes within the first month of completing our training, with others,
working on large projects such as opening their own studios and creating
We celebrate each of our teacher training graduates and continue to support and encourage each one, after the training has finished.
Here's what a few of our students have developed
within 12-months of completing our RCYT 95-Hour course...
Amy, an international school teacher, joined the Divine Light Yoga community with the intention of sharing children's yoga and mindfulness in her school curriculum.
Just 6-months after joining the online training, Amy had created Inspired Mindful Children, an online Mindfulness Program for primary schools, currently being implemented in the UK
Mel is a full-time parent, who joined the training so that she could share yoga and mindfulness with her children at home.
After leaving the training with enthusiasm and confidence, Mel started teaching kids yoga classes in her community and has just started her own online children's yoga classes which she intends to expand and develop over the next year.
Rashita joined the training with the intention to share her new skills with the parents and children in her mum-and-baby classes. Within days of completing the training Rashita was leading yoga classes in kindergartens and schools across Singapore.
Diana a curious and playful yoga teacher, initially unsure of how she may use the skills gained from the training, completed the course and immediately started to teach children's yoga and mindfulness programs within the yoga studio that she works.
Grace attended the training with the aim of using the knowledge and skills from the course, with her 2 daughters, to become a more mindful parent.
Not only has Grace used her new skills to solidify her bond and connection with her children, but within days of completing the training, Grace started teaching children's yoga classes in studios across Kuala Lumpur. Grace now successfully leads specialised children's yoga workshops and educational parent workshops on mindfulness, across the city.
Jess, a social worker from Australia joined the training, with a keen interest in supporting children in foster care with therapeutic yoga and meditation tools.
Within 6-months of completing the course, Jess had created her own successful business leading 1:1 sessions and parent workshops, to teach foster families about yoga for anxiety.
Jess has been featured in national magazines and leads inspirational and educational talks at large conferences around Australia.And has just organised and hosted her first online summit for parents and professionals.
TO GAIN YOUR CERTIFICATION YOU MUST:
- Watch all workshop recordings (approx. 80-hours in total)
- Complete all assignments (take 15-30 minutes each)
- Complete all payments for the training
COURSE REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW
is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever come across in any
field and exudes tons of passion for what she does; which is evident in
how she talks about and teaches this practice.
You will learn more than
you may even be able to handle, but will come out of it feeling
confident to teach right away, which is rare in my personal experience!
There is a lot of knowledge and insight to be shared, but be prepared to
act like a complete fool! It is the most fun if you throw your full
child heart into it without a care for how ridiculous you will look...
and you will.. but it’s totally worth it!
Enjoy yourself and the
experience for all it has to offer!"
- Jessica. Children's Social Worker
"I already felt like it was worth every penny from only taking the first workshop!” - Imola, Parent
REGULAR PRICE: $1950usd
2-PART PAYMENT PLAN: $900usd
6-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN: $325usd per month
Cancellation policy: Due to the nature of the training being digital and on-demand, we have a strict cancellation policy;
In the case of cancellation by the participant, tuition fees are non-refundable but we will transfer the tuition fees onto another Divine Light Yoga training of participants choice (in-person or online training).
was able to start using my certification in the community immediately,
however more importantly, I was also able to help friends and family
with techniques to cope with anxiety, ADHD, and sleep problems.
incredibly grateful for all that I've learned, and have already invested
in more training with Divine Light Yoga!
- Katherine, Early Years Educator
Get started now!
"I am so grateful
and happy I have signed up for this course! Although it an online
course, it is very interactive and engaging and creates a healthy
and supportive community.
Laura is very knowledgeable and genuine in her teaching style. If you want to have the right resources to teach children and teen’s yoga and mindfulness in your community and if you want to gain the confidence to spread the knowledge, then I highly recommend Divine Light Yoga teaching training led by Laura" - Faten, Yoga Teacher
Laura founded Divine Light Yoga in 2015,
with an eagerness to share her 20-years experience and knowledge in yoga, education and holistic practices. Laura is a life-long learner, true adventurer and world-traveler with a keen passion to share all that she has learnt and practiced, with others, to support them with their physical, mental and emotional well-being, in a playful and practical way.
Prior to teaching yoga, Laura was an international primary school teacher; with a BA Degree in Education and Special Needs and over 20 years experience of working with children in educational and therapeutic settings throughout Asia and the UK. Working with a range of educational curriculums and philosophies including, Montessori, Reggio Emilia and the UK Foundation Stage Curriculum, has enabled Laura to create a unique form of Children’s Yoga and Well-Being as she combines her knowledge of educational philosophy and teaching methodology with the practices of yoga and Ayurveda, and therapeutic practices and growth mindset strategies to effectively support both the physiology and psychology of children and teens.
Laura is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500-Hour (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) and a YACEP (Continuing Education Provider) having completed three 200-Hour certifications in Hatha-Vinyasa (India); Yoga Therapy for Anxiety (Bali); Ayurveda Yoga Therapy (Mexico), plus a 300-Hoour certification in Yin & Yoga Therapeutics (Thailand), a Prenatal Training and two Children's Yoga Teacher Trainings (RCYT 95-Hour) in Hong Kong & Bali
Laura is committed to life-long learning and to sharing her passion and knowledge of education and yoga with others; she is dedicated to supporting children and young people to become well-balanced, resilient, open-minded, compassionate individuals by sharing the philosophy and teachings of yoga across the Globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I took away so many practical tools I could implement straight away." - Steph, Play Therapist
Be prepared to get inspired,motivated, educated, to laugh, get pulled right out of your comfort zone and be wrapped up in warm,kind , extremely friendly little bubble.
Can not recommend enough! GO ON DO IT."- Christine, Kids Yoga Teacher & Founder of Sunkids Yoga